I'm Laura Rike,
and I created this business to help you succeed and show you how your business can have an impact on those you work with.
As a Social Influencer and Marketing Strategist, I help entrepreneurs and bloggers build their brand and increase sales through social influence and marketing automation. Automation means less time glued to your chair, staring at your computer.
Isn’t it about time you gave yourself more hours in the day to focus on what matters (family, friends and fun) while making money?
I’ve been working in social media, online marketing, and graphic design for over 8 years. I worked in my corporate job for 4 years even though it made me so unhappy. I knew I wanted more, but I just couldn’t bring myself to leave a job that paid the bills!
So I went back to school to get my Bachelors in Advertising Design with a minor in Online Marketing and Social Media – but this time, I was taking matters into my own hands and becoming an entrepreneur! I completed two internships, both of which hired me on right away as a specialized Virtual Assistant.
I spent 5+ years expanding my VA business, and then I went rogue. I upleveled and narrowed down my business to focus only on what I loved and what I excelled at.
- Wholeheartedly in giving back to local community and causes.
- I believe in In Jesus and that animosity and conflict have no place in business
- That’s there’s enough air for everybody to breathe – I don’t feel like I have to worry about anyone else out there
- That there’s no such thing as competition – there’s only mentors, mentees, collaboration opportunities, and friends
- I was put on this path to be able to show others how they can build their own successful empire without having to work a 9-5
- I was put in people’s paths to help keep them motivated, because it’s hard as an entrepreneur/blogger – the entrepreneurial roller coaster is intense
- In the power of coming together with other entrepreneurs to talk, support, advise, etc.
- Everybody in business deserves to feel successful and happy with what they’re doing and be respected in the online world.
- In the power of Crossfit and healthy living (currently dairy free, wheat free, and gassy/acidic food free for my littlest man)